Sorry, this job has expired.
Penske is widely known for its success on the racetrack, but did you know we employ thousands of truck drivers? Join our team of professional truck drivers at Penske Logistics and you’ll drive like a champion hauling freight for some of the world’s best brands in retail, food, beverage, grocery, foodservice, automotive, manufacturing, electronics, appliances, healthcare, and packaging industries. We manage freight for companies like Ford, GM, BMW, Detroit Diesel, Goodyear, Cardinal Health, Whirlpool, and Wawa. Our professional truck drivers ensure products are delivered safely, efficiently and on-time.
We are currently seeking a CDL Class A/Hazmat/Touch Freight Truck Drivers in Chicago.
As a driver you are responsible for:
• Loading, unloading, or assisting in loading and unloading truck.
• Safe and responsible operation of assigned equipment.
• Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards, and guidelines.
• Reporting vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage before and after route.
• Primary interface with the customer at the point of delivery.
To drive for us, you must:
• Be at least 23 years old.
• 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience in the last 3 years OR 2 years of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience in the last 5 years.
• Have 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations/accidents.
• Have CDL Class A License with “H” (Hazmat) endorsement.
• Submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening.
We have an impressive benefits package, which includes:
• Excellent pay and benefits
• Paid time off
• Cash balance pension plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
If you need them, here are a few final reasons to choose Penske:
• You’re home daily for most positions.
• You’ll drive superior trucks and have 24/7 roadside support.
• Dedicated accounts
• Great supervisors
• Unlimited career potential
• Straight pay-there is no overtime.
• You’ll get a $3,000 bonus just for signing on with us!
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning, and execution in transportation, warehousing, and freight management.
Email your resume to us, apply in person, or click "Apply now" to visit our online application portal.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.