Class A CDL No Touch Freight Truck Driver
Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
Penske is widely known for its success on the racetrack, but did you know we employ thousands of truck drivers? Join our team of professional truck drivers at Penske Logistics and you’ll drive like a champion hauling freight for some of the world’s best brands in retail, food, beverage, grocery, foodservice, automotive, manufacturing, electronics, appliances, healthcare, and packaging industries. We manage freight for companies like Ford, GM, BMW, Detroit Diesel, Goodyear, Cardinal Health, Whirlpool, and Wawa. Our professional truck drivers ensure products are delivered safely, efficiently and on-time.
We are now hiring Class A CDL No Touch Freight Truck Drivers to deliver product to customers.
• Excellent pay and benefits
• Sign-on bonus of $4,000
• Wage increase after 90 days and then after 1 year of employment
• Paid overtime (time and a half over 40 hours)
• Home daily for most positions
• Superior 48’ & 53’ Dry Van Trailers and 24/7 roadside support
• Dedicated accounts. Repeat runs. No-touch freight.
• Great supervisors
• Paid time off
• Cash balance pension plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Unlimited career potential
• 2 years of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience in the last 5 years.
• Must be at least 23 years old.
• Must possess a Class A CDL.
• Must have 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations/accidents.
• Must be reliable and customer oriented.
• Must be safety oriented.
• Must have a willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, and complete Penske employment application.
• Must submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening.
• Operating assigned equipment safely and responsibly.
• Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards, and guidelines.
• Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage before and after route.
• Act as primary interface with the customer at point of delivery.
• Ability to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit.
• Ability to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms.
• Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle and rear cargo area.
• Monday-Friday, 1:30pm-11:30pm
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.