Sorry, this job has expired.
Penske is widely known for its success on the racetrack, but did you know we employ thousands of truck drivers? Join our team of professional truck drivers at Penske Logistics and you’ll drive like a champion hauling freight for some of the world’s best brands in retail, food, beverage, grocery, foodservice, automotive, manufacturing, electronics, appliances, healthcare, and packaging industries. We manage freight for companies like Ford, GM, BMW, Detroit Diesel, Goodyear, Cardinal Health, Whirlpool, and Wawa. Our professional truck drivers ensure products are delivered safely, efficiently and on-time.
We are currently seeking a CDL Class A/Touch Freight Truck Driver in Princeton, Indiana.
We have an impressive benefits package, which includes:
• $6,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
• Excellent pay and benefits
• Paid time off
• Cash balance pension plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
As a driver you are responsible for:
• Loading, unloading, or assisting in loading and unloading truck.
• Safe and responsible operation of assigned equipment.
• Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards, and guidelines.
• Reporting vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage before and after route.
• Primary interface with the customer at the point of delivery.
To drive for us, you must:
• Be at least 23 years old.
• Have 2 years of verifiable straight truck driving experience in the last 5 years.
• Have 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations/accidents.
• Have CDL Class A License.
• Submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening.
We also require you to be able to:
• See and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• Move frequently, stand, walk, and sit.
• Use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms.
• Regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
• Legally operate a motor vehicle and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the rear cargo area.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you need them, here are a few final reasons to choose Penske:
• You’re home daily for most positions.
• You’ll drive superior trucks and have 24/7 roadside support.
• Dedicated accounts
• Great supervisors
• Unlimited career potential
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning, and execution in transportation, warehousing, and freight management.
Email your resume to us, apply in person, or click "Apply now" to visit our online application portal.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.